Working with the horse is a way of life for me. He's my livelihood, my hobby, my passion. If given a little thought, a little understanding, and a little common sense, the horse gives back in full measure. If the human can give 5%, the horse will come from the other side with 95%. The horse never ceases to amaze me with what he can get done with very little help from the human.
Copyright © 2013 Natural Equipment. Powered by Zen Cart